Annual General Meeting of Members
Tuesday, March 24th 2015 at 7.00pm.
St. Leo’s Catholic School Gymnasium.
- Call to Order
- Quorum (at least 9 eligible voting members) and Registration of Proxies
- Approval of 2014 AGM Minutes – VIEW PDF Minutes
- Business Arising from the Minutes
- Reports – VIEW 2015 ANNUAL REPORT PDF
- President’s Report
- Vice-President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Nominating Committee Report
- Appointment and Election of Directors
- Appointment of Officers
- By-Law Amendment, if required.
- New Business
- Next AGM Date
- Termination of the Meeting.
Following AGM business there will be a special presentation introducing the plans for a new Lakeshore Grounds Interpretive Centre on the Humber College Lakeshore Campus
“Through arts, culture, and storytelling, the Lakeshore Grounds Interpretive Centre will be a space of harmony and knowledge around themes of education, mental health, aboriginal history, environmental sustainability, and civic engagement.”
Tom Haxell of Humber College will provide an overview of the centre and the next steps for community input.
For more info visit www.lakeshoregrounds.ca