The following have made donations to the Mimico Residents Association in the past year.
Thank you for your support!
- Maestra Web Design – Mary Bella (Website services)
- Rec Room – Won Lee (Dance sponsor)
- Sandy and Rayissa – Sutton Old Mill (Dance sponsor)
- The Keitner Group (Dance sponsor)
- Fifth Ground Entertainment – Chris Szarka (Popcorn machine & supplies)
Be a Friend – Donate to Mimico Residents Association
We need both Member Fees and Donations to remain an active, vital and sustainable organization in our community. Membership Fees do not currently cover all our expenses. Expenses include insurance, bank and post box fees, photocopying, public meeting space rental and supplies for events and meetings.
Please consider making a donation to the Mimico Residents Association. Individuals or businesses who have made donations of more than $50 will be recognized as “Friends of the MRA” for the current year on our website:
- Online donations can be made by clicking the Donate button at right, then entering donation amount in the PayPal window
- Cheques should be mailed to: Mimico Residents Assocation, 2408 Lake Shore Blvd. W., P.O. Box 14010, Toronto, ON M8V 4A2
The MRA reserves the right to refuse & refund donations from certain businesses due to conflicts of interest.
Please note: The MRA is a Non-Profit organization, but not a Registered Charity, so we can not issue charitable donation receipts.